DODY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As a professional online seller, we sell our products through many sales channels. Below Dody Mondy Back Guarantee has taken into consideration mainly eBay’s money back guarantee policy and provides similar protection level for our customers.
Dody Money Back Guarantee means you'll get your money back if the item you ordered does not arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. Conditions and exclusions apply, so for all the details of how the Dody Money Back guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Dody Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Dody Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match its listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
We normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issue. In most cases, you'll be covered by Dody Money Back Guarantee, but exclusions apply. Please see our full policy guidelines below.
What orders are eligible for Dody Money Back Guarantee?
All orders placed on our website or during a warehouse visit are covered under this policy. Please retain the sales invoice and present it when dispute rises.
Orders placed on any other sales channels, such as eBay or Amazon, are covered by their policies accordingly. Our money back guarantee policies are similar to those online markets.
Who are eligible for Dody Money Back Guarantee?
Only customers for the above eligible orders are covered under this policy. Customers who do not purchase directly from us are not covered. Only customers showing up on the invoice, or authorized by the invoiced customers are eligible for this policy.
About Dody Money Back Guarantee
Most our sales go smoothly, but if there's a problem with a purchase, Dody Money Back Guarantee assists you to receive the item you ordered or get your money back.
Buyers can use Dody Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that does not significantly match the listing
Please understand that most cases are resolved quickly within a few emails, and you do not have to argue with us to get your money back.
Most transactions are covered by Dody Money Back Guarantee.
Purchases are covered by Dody Money Back Guarantee when:
- An item isn't received or it isn't significantly as described in the listing
- You didn't receive an item or requests a return within the specified timelines.
- You made the purchase on Dody website or onsite from any of our locations with invoices issued.
- Items are collected in person, as long as they meet all other requirements above
- Buyer's remorse
- Any reason besides not receiving the item, receiving an item not as described in the listing, item is faulty or damaged.
- Duplicate claims through any other methods or organization
- The following scenarios:
- An item wasn't collected by the buyer
- A local pickup item wasn't collected by the buyer, or was damaged during pickup
- The buyer arranged courier pickup or freight delivery of the item
- The item was sent to another address after original delivery
When you do not receive an item
If you do not receive an item, please read below information:
Most of the orders will be shipped with a tracking number, and these tracking numbers will be automatically sent to your email, or by phone message.
Please understand that most of the non-receipt cases turned out to be tracking issues, or delay issues. Please follow below steps to resolve the issue:
- Check your registered email address for any tracking numbers. Please check your spam folder, if not in the inbox.
- Check your emails for any shipping update emails which are sent out by shipping companies, or sometimes if you provide mobile phone, those messages will be sent to your mobile directly.
- Check the tracking information from the shipping companies’ website
If you do not receive the tracking number, or the tracking shows the delivery has an issue, please contact us for assistance.
What to do when tracking shows “delivered”, but I actually didn’t receive it?
In some rare cases, you actually did not receive the item or unaware of the delivery while the tracking shows the order has been delivered. Please do not panic, as this is covered by our money back guarantee. Please refer to our “shipping and Delivery” section to address this issue.
Generally, you as the buyer is responsible for accepting the item when it arrives. If you refuse delivery, or collection is not made, or address is not correct, or delivery is not possible due to buyer’s reason (i.e dogs, gate closed, office closed), your claim is not eligible for Dody Money Back Guarantee.
- You can provide, via written proof from the carrier, that the package was refused because it arrived empty or was damaged in transit
- The item arrived cash on delivery (COD) because it didn't have enough postage on it
When an item isn't significantly as described
If a buyer receives an item that doesn't significantly match the way it was described in the listing, you will need to send a return request. We will then address the concern until we reach an agreement. Those agreement will be full refund, partial refund, or return.
When an item is returned for orders that are covered by this policy:
We will be responsible for:
- Providing the postage-paid return label or other reasonable return methods
- Providing return address
You are responsible for:
- Returning the item using the return label providedor other reasonable return method supplied by the seller
- Packing of the returned item
- Returning the item in the same condition in which it was received.
We recommend using a tracked postage service for all returned items.
When you arranged delivery or pick up the item, we may not refund the cost of original postage or pickup.
Under this policy, when an item is not required to be returned
Under Dody money back guarantee policy, when an item is not required to be returned, it is up to you to dispose the item. However, if full refund is granted, The transaction is then considered closed, and all our responsibilities as the product provider have ceased.
Dody Money Back Guarantee Timelines
Item not received
- A buyer can report that they didn't receive an item once the latest estimated delivery date has passed, and for 30 days after the latest estimated delivery date.
- Latest deliver date will be listed on the shipping method when checkout or simply be checked online on each co-responding shipping company (origin from our main warehouse location)
- We will respond latest in 3 full business days from the report date to offer a solution.
- If an existing case was not pursued in the following 21 business days of reporting, the request will be closed and not addressed in the future.
Item significantly not as described
- A buyer must request a return no later than 30 days after the actual (or latest estimated) delivery date, or, if we agree to extend the return window, within that return window.
- Usually we respond very quickly to any emails, we do require maximum 3 full business days from the request date to respond to the buyer and provide a return postage label or another solution that is acceptable for you.
- If a return is accepted, the buyer has 5 days from when the return label is provided to send the item. If a buyer does not post the return by that date, we may close the return.
- Once we receive the returned item, we have maximum 3 business days to process it.
- If a replacement is offered, we will process it within maximum 3 business days.
- If in any cases a case is inactive within 21 business days of starting a return request (or within the timelines described if a refund or replacement isn't received), the request may close automatically.
- If a case has been closed and buyer wants to reopen it, it may take longer-than-expected time to process your request.
Latest estimated delivery date
When we have no information about the actual delivery date, we use the latest estimated delivery date. When we have no information about the estimated delivery date, we consider the latest estimated delivery date to be 7 days from the payment date for metro areas, and 14 days for remote areas.
You can work with us to check online on the website of the shipping company that is used for the said order for the delivery time frame. But if there is no agreement, the above date timeframe will be used.
Extended timelines for Dody Money Back Guarantee coverage
In some situations, we may extend the period of time in which a buyer is eligible for the Dody Money Back Guarantee. This lets us consider the buyer's location, the postage service used, holidays, delays due to weather, national emergencies, labour strikes, governmental acts, fraud, and other circumstances.
Refunds to buyers
Refund can be made in various payment methods, but usually we make refund back through the payment option that was used to pay the order.
Refund amount cannot exceed the amount the buyer paid for the order
If order is paid by Paypal, we usually refund back to his/her PayPal account, which can be reflected immediately after refund has been done. If you used Credit card, or any other payment methods via Paypal gateway, Paypal may take some time to process the refund and return to where it belongs.
If a buyer doesn't wish to receive their refund into a PayPal account, buyer needs to provide written notice with very detailed verification process to verify the ownership of the invoice and refund.
We may also provide refunds by coupons, or discounts code for future usage.
Using other programs to address a concern
Buyers can't use more than one resolution method to communicate with us. After selecting a resolution process, a buyer is required to use only that process to resolve the transaction issue.
- The Dody Money Back Guarantee is not a product warranty, and does not replace your Australian Consumer Law rights.
- In regard with application of Dody Money Back Guarantee policy, "not matched" or "not as described" means "significantly does not match" or "significantly not as described".